Reiki- Universal Life Force Energy
Reiki is a Japanese healing technique that reduces stress and aids relaxation while enhancing the body’s natural healing abilities. Reiki is a hands on therapy, though this is not necessary and can be administered above the body. Treatments are generally administer on a therapy couch, however, some people prefer to be seated due to painful conditions. Clients are fully dressed at all times
Reiki treats the whole person/animal, including body, emotions, mind and spirit. It also works in conjunction with most other medical or therapeutic techniques, and promotes faster recovery after an operation.
The energy is drawn into the body by the client as if it has a will of its own, rather than put in by the practitioner, and only takes what it needs of the life force energy. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, likewise, if it is high, we are more capable of being healthy and happy.
Reiki is for everyone: It helps adults, babies, toddlers, children, the elderly and pets.
- Client remains fully clothed throughout.
Reiki Benefits –
- One of the greatest Reiki benefits is stress reduction and relaxation, which triggers the body’s natural healing abilities (immune system), aids in better sleep and improves and maintains health.
- Reiki balances the chakras which helps bring about inner peace and harmony. It can be valuable tool in the quest for spiritual growth
- Reiki also balances the mind and emotions. Regular Reiki treatments can bring about a calmer and more peaceful state of being, in which a person is better able to cope with everyday stress. This mental balance also enhances learning, memory and mental clarity. Reiki can heal mental/emotional wounds, work through dysfunction In more severe situations, Reiki can help alleviate mood swings, fear, frustration and even anger. Reiki can also strengthen and heal personal relationships. Because Reiki enhances your ability to love, it can open you up to the people around you and help your relationships grow.
- Reiki offers relief during emotional distress and sorrow. Reiki helps in the grieving process. It cleans and clears the emotions, preventing them from being so draining and offers perspective.
- On the physical level, Reiki helps to relieve pain from migraine, arthritis, sciatica ~ just to name a few. It also helps with symptoms of asthma, chronic fatigue, menopausal symptoms and insomnia.
- Reiki speeds up recovery from surgery or long term illness. As it helps in adjusting to medicine/treatment, it also tends to reduce side effects. For example, Chemotherapy patients who received Reiki noticed a marked decrease in side effects from treatment.
- Reiki can be an effective way to treat immediate problems, such as physical or mental illness as it promotes a deep sense of calm. Regular treatments also improve overall health, a monthly maintenance treatment is recommended once a course of treatments has ended. By helping to maintain a state of physical and emotional balance, Reiki can not only treat problems, but perhaps even prevent them from ever developing.
Please use the form below for all booking enquiries.